Welcome to the Youth Charter's Expression of Interest Form. The completion of this form will allow us to best meet your development needs.
We have included examples at certain points to illustrate what we are looking for. We work with projects that have little cash to multi million pound projects. Do not worry if you cannot fill all the form in but the prompts might help you develop your idea further.
Please note that the Youth Charter is not a grant giving body, but we do make joint grant applications for the delivery of workshops, programmes, projects and equipment provision.
Remember that this is and will remain your project so keep in mind what you want to achieve.
THE EXPRESSION OF INTEREST PROCESS
Please take a few minutes to read through the Expression of Interest Process before completing the form.
- Read the Youth Charter Data Protection Policy
- Complete the Project Proposal Expression of Interest Form below with your details and submit it to the Youth Charter
- The Youth Charter will process the application and a decision will be communicated to you within 14 days.
- Once a decision has been reached you will be required to complete a Project Activity Sheet. In order to speed up your application process, you may download and complete the Project Activity Sheet now, so in the event of approval you can return it to the Youth Charter immediately.
- On receipt of the completed Project Activity Sheet, your proposal will be risked assessed by the Youth Charter
- A Memorandum of Understanding (M.O.U.) will be drafted based on the information submitted in the Expression of Interest Form and the Project Activity Sheet and sent to you for your approval and signature. View an example of the Youth Charter M.O.U.
- Upon receipt of the signed Memorandum of Understanding you will be issued with a username and password in order to access the Youth Charter materials and project management tools
How we use your information
We use your details to prepare a response to your enquiry.
We check your first name, last name, email, organisation anme and postcode to eliminate duplicates.
Affirmative consent checkbox is your confirmation.
Your details will not be passed to any third party organisation, without further consent, and we will happily remove your details should you request this.